Sunday, April 21st, 2013
• Time: 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (beer sales begin at noon)
• Location: Wagner Place and Riverside Drive, between Union and Beale
• Free admission to festival
• Over 8 tons of crawfish on hand for purchase (benefitting Porter Leath)
• Three stages of live music (Bayou Boys, Freeworld, Marcella's Lovers)
• Crawfish races for kids, crawfish eating contest, crawfish bobbing
• Monogram Foods Gumbo cook off with 24 teams
• Harrah's Swamp VIP tickets (all you can eat/drink(responsibly!) + a seat in the tent. $100/person, $175/couple. For info go to porterleath.org. (Limited number available).
• Kid's area
• Food vendors
Stop by our booth while you’re there and say hello!